Use AI like Bard from Google to write a customized kids story using your own family as the characters!
You will need a Google account to do this.
Open Bard in your browser - https://bard.google.com/
Following the below advice and when ready enter everything into the prompt on the bottom of the Bard page. Don’t worry if it takes a few tries, it’s free and only takes seconds. If you are having trouble literally just ask Bard to help you and it will.
- Come up with a basic idea for the story. What kind of story do you want to write (Magical, Gamer or Superhero)? What are the main characters like?
- Think about your kids' interests. What do they like to read about? What are their favorite stories? What kind of characters do they relate to?
- Start a conversation with Bard. Tell Bard about your basic idea for the story. Ask Bard to help you develop the characters, the plot, and the setting.
- Use Bard's prompts and suggestions. Bard can help you come up with new ideas for the story. It can also help you flesh out the characters and the plot.
- Edit and revise the story. Once you have a draft of the story, read it through and make sure it is clear and engaging.
- Make sure to tell Bard the name of the characters and use details maybe like their favorite food or toy.
- More input, more input, more input. Not so much about the story but the world you want the story in and Bard will create it.
Here are some additional tips for using Bard to write a children's story customized for you:
- Be specific when you talk to Bard. The more specific you are, the better Bard will be able to understand your requests.
- Use keywords and phrases that are related to children's stories. This will help Bard generate content that is more appropriate for children.
- Be patient. It may take some time for Bard to generate content that you are happy with.
- Have fun! Writing a children's story with Bard can be a fun and rewarding experience.
I hope these instructions help you write a wonderful children's story using your kids as the main characters. Crazy times we live in, crazy times.
IMPORTANT: Bard like all AI is new and I do not claim in anyway to be an expert. Make sure to read the story and make sure it meets your standards to show your children. If you are not sure there are a lot of videos about Bard, ChatGPT and others that I recommend you search out and watch. We can enjoy this amazing technology but we also need to be responsible.
Check out some of our amazing dad gear here Active Doodie® Dad Gear.